We accept Cash, Debit , Visa , and MasterCard .
Cheques can be accepted, however items cannot be taken or delivered for 5 days after purchase in order for the cheque to clear.
Financing options are available upon approved credit through Fairstone Financial. Apply in-store. Pre-approval available online here.
- Most regularly priced items can be purchased on Layaway (Clearance items cannot be put on layaway). Some conditions apply – please check with a sales associate for details.
- Minimum 50% deposit is required upfront.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Balance must be paid within 90 Days, or before pick-up/delivery of item(s), whichever comes first.
- Item(s) must be returned within 5 days*, in original packing and in perfect condition it was received in. All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee. (*Some conditions apply)
- Upholstery must be returned within 3 days, in original packing and in perfect condition it was received in. All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All Mattresses and foundations are Non-refundable, due to hygienic reasons. No exchanges.
- Delivery/Pickup charges will be deducted from refund amount (if applicable).
- Custom/Special Orders cannot be cancelled once order is placed.
- No exchanges or refunds on custom/special orders.
- Refunds cannot be issued through cash/debit/credit card after the day of purchase. Therefore, after the day of purchase refunds are issued through the office via cheque.
Our delivery staff are some of the best on the island. Keltic’s delivery includes set-up of items. To help prepare for your Keltic delivery, customers are required to have the area cleared for our staff to set-up/assemble your new furniture. Unfortunately, Keltic staff cannot move the owner’s original furniture that is in the room, or take out of the house. Keltic’s delivery staff will also take away all cardboard/plastic packaging that items are covered in.
When picking up items purchased at Keltic, customers should have appropriate straps to tie down items for transport from our store to the home. Keltic is not responsible for damaged items if the damage occurs because of improper restraints.